|Perth Arena strives to ensure all patrons have a thoroughly enjoyable event experience each and every time they attend the venue.
Outlined below is a brief summary of the major design elements and facilities incorporated for people with special needs:
- Up to two percent of the seating capacity caters specifically for wheelchair patrons and their companion.
- Wheelchair positions are configured to enable wheelchair patrons and their companion to sit together.
- Perth Arena has been designed with two main public points of entry that are fully accessible; Entry A, Entry B and the Corporate Suite Entrance. All levels of the building are accessible via lifts located adjacent to each entry and all patron lifts are fully accessible.
- Accessible facilities are provided in change rooms for teams, officials and performers.
- Counters at ticket windows and food concession outlets are provided at a height accessible for wheelchair use.
- Dedicated restroom facilities have been designed for patrons with special needs and are easily accessible on every level.
- Service Animals (trained Guide Dogs) are always welcome at Perth Arena.
For Special Needs ticket bookings, please contact the Ticketek Special Needs line
on 1300 665 915.
Perth Arena Disability Access and Inclusion Plan
To download the Perth Arena Disability Access and Inclusion Plan please click here.
For any feedback please contact us via email@example.com