Casual Employment Opportunities
Join the team that delivers world class events in a world class venue!
Casual Event Staff Opportunities
At Perth Arena we continually strive to provide an exceptional experience to all our patrons each time they attend an event. The success of our company is largely based on our people and their commitment to outstanding customer service. In order to ensure our service standards are of the highest quality at all times, an active database of suitably qualified staff is maintained.
Whilst our employee retention rate is high, from time to time we do undertake top up recruitments of casual event staff across a range of different departments. Opportunities may become available within the following areas:
- Technical Operations Riggers
- Operations Crew
- Event Operations Staff
- Car Parking Attendants
- Merchandise Sellers
- Event Reception
- Food and Beverage Attendants
- Suite and Function Attendants
- Kitchen Hands
- Presentation Staff Cleaners
- Supervisors and Attendants
Backstage Catering Supervisor & Attendants
Perth Arena is seeking the ultimate hospitality professionals to join its highly regarded backstage team. Backstage Supervisors and Attendants play an integral role in assisting the Backstage Manager in ensuring exceptional service is delivered throughout the venue.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in a front of house role at a five star hotel or equivalent.
- Demonstrated commitment to exceptional customer service.
- Impeccable presentation with excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Attention to detail, flexible and reliable, ensuring guests’ special requests are handled efficiently.
- A ‘can do’ attitude a must.
- Demonstrated professionalism and integrity which will ensure backstage guests remember and love their Perth Arena experience.
- RSA certification.
We are currently seeking experienced baristas who are passionate about delivering a quality product in a high paced environment.
- Minimum one year experience as a barista producing high volume, quality coffee.
- Exceptional grooming standards.
- Excellent communication & customer skills.
- Hard working & reliable.
- Team player & positive attitude a must.
- Able to perform other duties as required Willingness & ability to work in a casual event based role RSA certification preferred but not essential
Perth Arena is the home of entertainment, music, and sports and as a result, our business changes operationally on a day to day basis. As with any large project, consistency is the key to success and at present we have no plans to take work placements or internships.
We have a long term plan to involve specific local Perth based groups with placements and internships of between 6 to 12 months, and will be working exclusively with these institutions as our commitment to local labor and pathways to work for people in the Perth area. Once these details have been arranged full details will be available on this site, so please do check back periodically to find out all the latest news and updates.
Join the core team at Perth Arena!
We welcome applications from talented, experienced and committed people who reflect our diversity and champion our values. With a career at Perth Arena you’ll discover a place where you’ll continue to grow as you work with other talented professionals who are committed to providing outstanding customer service and the total concert experience.
We are currently seeking the right team member to fulfill the following roles:
To apply for Casual and Permanent employment opportunities, please click apply and complete the application form.
Perth Arena is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of gender, race, disability, sexual preference, age, nationality, marital status or religion. When recruiting new team members we look for individuals who are 100% customer focused, have a can do attitude, are reliable, friendly, regularly available and who enjoy a challenging but rewarding environment.